|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.5 / 10|
A decent chapter to revise, worth reading.
No need to know about finer pharmacokinetics.
Just know the clinical indications and common side effects of the clinically relevant drugs.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Antiarrhythmic drug contraindicated in a patient with interstitial lung disease
- Treatment of PSVT by suppressing AV node conduction
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs
- Drug of choice for termination of PSVT is
- Chronic amiodarone therapy
- Adverse effects of amiodarone
- Drugs causing QT prolongation and torsades de pointes
- Atrial arrhythmias
- Blue man syndrome
- Congenital Long QT syndromes – Rx
- Amiodarone MOA