Protein Energy Malnutrition
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||91%|
|Ease of Revision||9.6 / 10|
A Chapter with very basic clinical stuff. Not much effort required to remember these.
Questions focus on assessment of nutrition, Clinical features and treatment.
Nothing high-brow, basic stuff.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Indicators of nutritional status
- RDA for children
- Grading of Malnutrition
- Age-independent indices
- Rx of SAM
- Kwashiorkor – Clinical Features
- Definition of Severe Acute Malnutrition
- MUAC Tape
- Assessment of Malnutrition treatment
- Marasmus – Clinical Features
- WHO classification of nutritional status
- Refeeding syndrome