- Lafe healthcare Pvt Ltd (Dream PG) does not encourage / promise refund of course fees once admission is done. Student himself/herself have to check the compatibility of Lafe course before getting enrolled.
- The student himself /herself shall be solely responsible for course /schedule compatibility or otherwise.
However, Lafe reserve all right to refund fees in the exceptional cases for example death of student, at its sole discretion.
- In case student request for refund is accepted, then Rs.3000/- will be deducted as admin charges.
- All refund cheque will be issued in the name of student / parents only.
- Lafe Management can withdraw/amend the refund policy at any time without any prior notice.
- This policy does not construe any guarantee to refund fees in any case at all.
- To accept and process refund request of student is the discretion of the management. Management can refuse to accept/process refund request of any student without any intimation/ explanation.
- All students at the time of subscription to paid features are expected to read the contents of the present refund policy and only upon proper satisfaction may proceed to purchase the feature. Once the present policy/ form has been signed by the student, the said student will be bound by the contractual obligations and cannot claim refund on account of ignorance of law/rules/policies.