|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||9.6 / 10|
Very comfortable topic to score 4 marks from.
This Chapter is a prototype for a typical Medicine topic.
Pathogenesis, Clinical features, Investigations and treatment, all are in focus.
Logical and easy to remember.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Diagnostic criteria for primary hyperaldosteronism
- Conn’s syndrome – Clinical features
- Secondary adrenal insufficiency – Clinical features
- MC cause of adrenal insufficiency in India
- Addison’s Clinical Features
- Features of Gluco vs Mineralocorticoid deficiency
- Addison’s – Investigations
- Rx of Addison’s
- Causes of hyperaldosteronism
- Syndromes associated with Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Adrenal insufficiency – overview