Anatomy & Physiology
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.7 / 10|
If you have not read already, better skip this.
A messy chapter to remember. Questions have been on obscure nuances.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Cells that act as slow-adapting touch receptors
- Odland bodies are present in
- Profilaggrin is found in
- Type of connective tissue present in reticular dermis
- Melanocytes are present in
- Lines of blaschko represent
- Collagen & Skin
- Histology of Skin