Anterior Pituitary hormones
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||9.4 / 10|
A must read topic to score easy 4 marks, if a question is indeed asked.
You can read this chapter from any book – from physiology to biochemistry to medicine to pathology.
Pick a book you like and revise once.
Very easy to answer.
Causes and Clinical features are the focus here.
- Paradoxical response of GH release
- Acromegaly – clinical features
- GH side effects
- GH deficiency – Clincal features
- Acromegaly – Investigations
- Hyperprolactinemia – Causes
- Laron-type dwarfism is due to
- Rx of Acromegaly
- Hyperprolactinemia – Clinical features, Rx
- Causes of acromegaly