Anti anginal drugs
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||8.3 / 10|
Common questions about common drugs in clinical use. Do revise.
Focus on the classifications, MOA and adverse effects.
Not much on pharmacokinetics.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Coronary steal phenomenon
- Mechanism of Anti-Anginal drugs
- Nitrate drug interactions
- Nitrate in Prinzmetal Angina – MOA
- Amyl nitrite route of administration
- CCB – Mechanism, ADRs
- b-blockers – Mechanism, ADRs
- Type of CCBs