|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||82%|
|Ease of Revision||8.4 / 10|
Fairly busy chapter, but not difficult to remember.
It is generally difficult to identify unique patterns in Pharmacology chapters.
This Chapter is no exception.
Focus on MOA, Drug interactions, Contraindications, ADRs
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Lithium + Thiazide interaction
- DOC in HTN + Diabetes
- DM + Renal Artery stenosis – Rx
- Selective imidazoline receptor agonist
- Methyldopa is primarily used for
- Diazoxide – Overview
- Drug Therapy for HTN
- Na Nitroprusside – MOA
- Gout + HTN – Drug therapy
- IV ACE inhibitor
- Antihypertensives in Pregnancy
- Methyldopa – Overview
- Drugs used in 1st line therapy
- Rx in hypertensive emergencies
- Drugs in HTN – MOA, Drug interactions, Contraindications, ADRs
- First-dose phenomenon
- Clonidine – Overview