|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||8.1 / 10|
This is rather big topic.
Just try to remember which virus causes which illness and the salient clinical presentations.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Poliovirus infection
- Hand-foot-and-mouth disease
- Japanese encephalitis
- Which strain of polio was eradicated in 2015?
- Arthropod- borne diseases
- Japanese encephalitis Vaccine
- Zika virus
- Acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Taxonomy of Arboviruses
- Kyasanur forest disease
- Hanta virus