|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||9 / 10|
A must read chapter. Can’t miss this.
Read the common radiological signs of malignancies, and the appropriate investigation to use in different scenarios.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Investigation in Pregnant women with Breast Lump
- Role of MRI in breast assessment
- Investigation of choice for confirming CA Breast
- Radiological findings in Breast diseases
- BIRADS – Followup
- USG in assessment of LN
- Benign vs Malignant lump in USG
- Triple assessment
- Screening mammography