|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||4.6 / 10|
You can skip this chapter and save a lot of brain space.
One of the most difficult and exotic and irrelevant chapters.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Ventilatory mode causing Respiratory Alkalosis
- PIN index system
- Diameter Index Safety system
- Maximum pressure in oxygen cylinder
- Most effective circuit for anesthesia under spontaneous breathing
- Major constituent of soda lime
- Medical Cylinders
- CO2 Absorbers
- Types of anesthesia machine
- Pressure systems in Anesthesia Workstations
- Mapleson’s circuits – Overview