|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||7.6 / 10|
Very few questions have been asked from this Chapter.
Focus is on histopathology and biomarkers.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Nutmeg liver is seen in
- Cardiac Biomarkers
- Tigered effect in myocardium is due to
- Heart failure cells are
- Flipped LDH ratio implies
- In myocardial reperfusion injury, the maximum effect is caused by
- Molecular correlates of Cardiac failure
- Complications of MI
- Common causes of Right & Left heart failure
- Sudden cardiac death