|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||168%|
You can score upto 8 marks from this Chapter.
Its all about knowing CNS blood supply in detail.
This Chapter revealed a beautiful pattern on analysis.
You have to remember Basic management of Stroke, TIA & intracranial Hemorrhage.
Apart from that it is all about different Clinical syndromes – Either Named syndromes or Arterial territory syndromes.
Read up, occlusion of which vessel at which level will cause what clinical features.
Apart from that Atrial Fibrillation will be touched upon ( Risk of Emboli ), which you will anyway be covering in Arrythmias.
YThen you are sure to ace this chapter.
- MCA Lesion
- Millard-Gubler syndrome
- Types of Aphasia
- Balint’s syndrome
- Pontine Hemorrhage
- Emergency Rx of Ischemic stroke
- Foville’s syndrome
- Raised ICT – Overview
- Indications & Contraindications for Thrombolysis
- Ant Choroidal Artery lesion
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage – common site
- Wallenberg syndrome
- Medullary syndromes
- Weber’s syndrome
- Lacunar syndromes
- Berry aneurysm – Risk of rupture
- Ant Cerebral Artery Lesion
- CHA2DS2-VASC score
- SAH – Causes, clinical features
- ABCD2 Score
- Dominant vs Non-dominant parietal lobe lesions
- Thrombolysis – Complications
- Frontal lobe lesions
- Cortical Venous Thrombosis – Causes. Clinical Features, Rx
- Intracranial Hemorrhage – overview
- TIA – Overview
- Dominant vs Non-dominant temporal lobe lesions
- Dejerine Roussy syndrome
- Anton’s Syndrome
- Gerstmann syndrome