|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||82%|
|Ease of Revision||9.2 / 10|
Though the Chapter is a big one, the questions are asked from the very basic facts about molecules, not about their transformations.
So should be easy to score 4 marks.
The Questions do not focus on complex steps or regulatory process.
Just knowing the broader strokes of what is what,a and what it does, should be sufficient.
- Highest electrophoretic mobility
- Functions of lipoprotein
- Activator of LCAT
- Largest human plasma lipoprotein
- Abnormalities in different Familial Dyslipidemias
- Main apolipoprotein for LDL
- First hormone to be produced in cholesterol synthesis
- Apolipoproteins – Overview
- Bile acid metabolism
- Overview of Lipoproteins
- Overview of Cholesterol synthesis
- Regulation of cholesterol synthesis