|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||8 / 10|
This chapter overlaps with the Chapter in Pathology on coagulation disorders.
Know about clinical features, lab investigations and treatment protocols of the different coagulation disorders.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Classification of Anticoagulants
- DIC – lab findings
- Most specific test for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Causes of Prolonged PT and aPTT
- Clinical features of hemophilia
- Lab parameters for Hemophilia A
- Common causes of DIC
- Desmopressin overview
- Management of supratherapeutic INR
- MC disorder of coagulation