Concepts of disease
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.7 / 10|
These are easy pickings. Read once and you will score.
Common sense questions on the concepts of prevention.
Read like a story and you can easily score.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Example of disability limitation
- Pap smear test for detection of carcinoma cervix – Level of prevention
- Levels of Prevention
- Primordial prevention of coronary artery disease
- The usage of iodized salt is an example of
- Prospective screening
- Herd immunity and disease elimination
- Monitoring, Surveillance
- Epidemiological triad
- Diseases eliminated in India in 2015
- Elimination, Eradication
- Sentinel Surveillance
- Web of disease causation
- Public health surveillance
- Iceberg phenomenon of disease