|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.4 / 10|
Though looks vast, you would have covered this chapter well in your ENT Clinicals.
You may have to read everything about CSOM.
Causes, Clinical features, investigations and treatment.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Tubotympanic type of CSOM
- Levenson criteria
- Rx of choice in atticoantral variety of CSOM
- Tubercular otitis media
- Theory for secondary cholesteatoma
- Classification of CSOM
- Types of tympanic membrane perforation
- Austin’s classification
- Types of tympanoplasty
- Signs of impending complication in attico-antral disease
- Graft Materials Used in Tympanoplasty