|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||119%|
|Ease of Revision||9.8 / 10|
You are very likely to get 1 question from this Chapter.
For such a small chapter with no Concept, and only easy facts, that is such a high yield.
This Chapter is one of the easiest to score from.
Such a tiny chapter, no complicated case scenarios.
Straightforward named signs, classical findings in common conditions are all that is asked.
Spend time on this Chapter, and the yield can be disproportionately high.!
- Test to detect reversible myocardial ischemia
- Plethoric lung fields are seen in
- Snowman appearance on CXR
- CT findings in Aortic dissection
- Mickey mouse sign
- Obliteration of right cardiac border on CXR – Causes
- Boot shaped heart is seen in
- Pruning of pulmonary arteries is seen in
- Notching of ribs is seen in
- Egg in cup heart is seen in
- Structures forming cardiac borders on CXR
Read up all the Radiological signs in Cardiology – Both CXR & CT – from any of the standard material you have.
Specifically focus on shapes of hearts – boot shaped, egg-shaped etc. So unromantic, we know.