|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||8.7 / 10|
If you are good in clinical medicine, you will already know most of the stuff in this Chapter.
Just make sure that you are aware of standard definitions and diagnostic criteria.
Read the mechanisms of action and unique or common side effects of drugs.
- DM – Diagnostic criteria
- Sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors – ADR
- Insulin – Classification based on Duration of action
- Type 1 diabetes – overview
- MODY – Overview
- Genes involved in Type I DM
- Drug therapy for DM – MOA, ADR
- HbA1c – overview
- Pathophysiology in DM
- Somogyi Phenomenon
- Screening for DM
- Dawn phenomenon