Diseases of External Ear
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||6.4 / 10|
No specific pattern here.
Just read the MCQs and move on.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- During syringing, water jet is directed along
- Surgery done to widen the cartilaginous part of the external auditory canal
- Malignant otitis externa
- Keratosis obturans
- Retracted tympanic membrane
- Tos’s classification of retraction of Pars Flaccida
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome
- Sade’s classification of retraction of Pars Tensa
- Swimmer’s ear
- Congenital anomalies of pinna