Diseases of the Breast
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.4 / 10|
This chapter will gain importance with each passing year. Do read up.
The focus of questions is on the molecular pathogenesis and sub-types.
Read about BRCA and inheritance patterns.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- BRCA 1 vs BRCA 2
- Characteristics of lobular breast cancer
- Colloidal carcinoma
- MC site of carcinoma in the breast
- Molecular classification of breast cancer
- Prognostic and Predictive Factors in Breast carcinoma
- Newer molecular tests in breast cancer
- Epithelial Lesions and Risk of Malignancy
- Nipple discharge
- Phyllodes tumor
- Periductal mastitis
- Risk factors and protective factors for breast carcinoma
- Paget disease of the nipple
- Acute mastitis
- Lobular carcinoma
- DCIS vs LCIS