Disorders of Small & Large Intestine
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||82%|
|Ease of Revision||7.2 / 10|
The metric says this Chapter is difficult to revise, but that is more because of the breadth of topics to be covered, rather than the depth of understanding required.
You will most likely have an opportunity to score 4 marks.
Small intestine has not much of questions. Focus is on large bowel.
Read this in conjunction with the Chapter in Surgery.
IBD is focused more in Pathology than in Surgery.
- Cause of Whipple disease
- MC celiac disease-associated cancer
- MC site of involvement in Crohn disease
- Lead pipe appearance of colon
- p- ANCA is seen in
- In Whipple disease, the cause of malabsorption is
- Hereditary Polyposis syndromes
- Crohn’s disease – Overview
- Colorectal Polyps – Overview
- Clostridium difficile colitis
- HNPCC – Overview
- Ulcerative Colitis – Overview
- Volvulus – Clinical features
- Extraintestinal manifestations of Crohn disease
- Peutz–Jeghers Syndrome
- Meckel’s diverticulum – Basics
- FAP – Overview
- Whipple’s disease – Morphology