Drugs for Glaucoma
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||7.5 / 10|
This chapter may look difficult.
But you just need to know about the mechanism of drugs and their adverse effects.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Adverse effects of PGF 2alpha analogs
- Intravenous mannitol Uses
- Anti-glaucoma agent that has no effect on aqueous outflow
- Corneal verticillata
- ADRs of anti-glaucoma drugs
- Classification of Anti-Glaucoma drugs