Fundamentals of Radiology
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||168%|
This minuscule chapter can yield you 4 to 8 marks.
You should lap it up.
This chapter asks questions on the very fundamentals of Radiology.
What is the principle.? What is the unit.? That sort of questions.
Just go through any material you have, and this is probably the easiest chapter to score from, that does not involve anything about Biology. Its all 12th std Physics.
- Iodinated contrast – Overview
- Contrast materials – Overview
- Investigation of choice for acute head injury
- Echogenicity of common structures
- Contraindications for MRI
- Production of X-rays
- Investigation of choice for lactating female with a painful lump
- Ionizing radiations
- Bragg peak
- Risk factor for contrast induced nephropathy
- Magnetic field measured in
- Doppler scan – Basics
- X-ray artefact
- Faraday cage
- Cardiac CT – done in which phase of Cardiac cycle
- Hounsfield unit depends on
- Spiral CT is based on technology called as
- HU values of important tissues
- Penetrating power of the X-rays can be increased by
- USG – principle
- Best investigation for pulmonary embolism
- Linguine sign on breast MRI
Again, read the following over a cup of Coffee.
- X-ray film – Basics
- Photo-electric effect
- X-ray shielding materials
- BIRADS – overview
- T1 vs T2 MRI
- Diffusion weighted MRI
- MR Spectroscopy – Basics
- USG Modes