Gram Negative Cocci
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||8.5 / 10|
This chapter will have significant overlap in Medicine where you have already read the clinical syndromes caused by Gram negative cocci.
Not much questions and the culture or diagnostic features.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Fitz-Hugh Curtis syndrome
- Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome
- Chemoprophylaxis for meningococcal meningitis
- DOC for suspected meningococcal meningitis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Meningococci vs Gonococci
- Virulence factors for Gonococci
- Moraxella catarrhalis
- Vaccine of Neisseria meningitidis
- Gonorrhea – Clinical features