|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
An easy logical chapter. Please do revise once.
No finer nuances to focus on. Just read the basics of the different ICH.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Rx of raised ICT
- GCS calculation
- SAH – Clinical features, Rx
- SDH – Types & Clinical features
- EDH – Clinical features, Rx
- Spinal shock – Overview
- Signs of the skull base fracture
- Diffuse Axonal Injury
- GCS in children
- Causes of Secondary Brain Injury