|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||7.1 / 10|
Give a glance and move on. Don’t try to master.
Surprisingly, not an easy chapter to score from.
You have to read everything about heart, ranging from valves, to conduction fibres, to fosaa etc.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- SA Node – Overview
- Sinoatrial node is located
- Cardiac ganglion is situated
- Coronary dominance is determined by
- Triangle of Koch
- Transverse sinus
- Coronary Arteries – Overview
- Surface Marking
- Coronary sinus – Overview
- Structures passing through heart sulci
- Papillary muscles
- Cardiac Veins -Overview
- Vessels and infarct areas
- Innervation of heart
- Surface Marking of the Heart Valves
- Borders of Heart