|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||7.2 / 10|
This is reasonably big topic.
You need to read about different classifications, the different laboratory findings and causes of hemolytic anaemia.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Classification of acquired Immune Hemolytic Anemias
- Labfindings in intravascular hemolysis
- G6PD deficiency
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Tests for Hereditary Spherocytosis
- Sickle cell anemia
- Classification of Hemolytic Anemias
- Drug-induced hemolytic anemia
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia