Higher Mental Functions
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.5 / 10|
You may skip this chapter, without losing much.
A very vague chapter to read from. Probably not worth the time.
Questions can from random physiological concepts.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Prosopagnosia is
- Stages of Arousal and Sleep
- Sleep Centres
- Brodmann areas
- Type of potentiation in hippocampus is
- CNS deficits and site of lesions
- Test for immediate memory
- NREM vs REM Sleep
- Reticular Activating System
- Frontal lobe syndrome
- Neurochemical changes in Sleep-Wake Cycle
- Synaptic plasticity and learning
- EEG Waves