History of Medicine
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.4 / 10|
Read if you can remember random facts.
A telephone directory chapter. Discrete random facts.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Pioneer in concept of ‘Specific protection by vaccine’?
- Who first coined the term ‘Social Medicine’?
- Smallpox vaccination was introduced by
- Ministry of AYUSH
- Famous authors in History of Medicine
- Socialized medicine
- Last case of smallpox in the world