|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||131%|
Gigantic effort for 1 question.
Go ahead, if you wanna be the topper try reading it.
If you are more pragmatic, and chose to skip this chapter that’s completely understandable.
( FM faculty might be livid )
Its probably the worst Chapter in the Diamond series.
Completely random and isolated facts that are extremely difficult to remember.
Its like memorizing a telephone book.
- Crown heel length of a 6 month old fetus
- Indices for sex determination
- Best bone in pelvis for sex determination
- Primary & Secondary Dentition
- Age estimation from X-ray – 10-30 yrs
- Most accurate bone for sex determination
- Male vs female skull
- Cephalic index
- Ethnicity & Teeth Features
- First carpal bone to ossify
- Age of mixed dentition
- Edmond Locard is most famous for
- Identical twins have similarities in all except
- Superadded permanent tooth
- Calculation of Gestational Age
Another list of completely random facts that you might forget anyway :
- Neonatal line
- Ossification centres and Age
- Age determination from skull sutures
- Juvenile – Definition
- Age estimation in different age groups
- Dental charting
- Age of fusion of skull sutures
- Features of Mongoloid dentition
- Age estimation in childhood
- Tattoo in identification
- Height estimation from Bones
- Male vs Female Pelvis
- Race determination from Hair
- FDI system
- Fingerprints – Overview
- Male vs Female Skull
- Age and medicolegal importance
- Gustafson’s method of age estimation
- Sex chromatin – Overview