Injuries of Upper limb
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||6.6 / 10|
An easy chapter to score from. You just need to remember 2-3 points in each disease condition.
Read up all the named fractures and injuries.
Questions usually focus on the diagnostic aspects, rather than the treatment part.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- MC fractured carpal bone after fall on an outstretched hand
- Reduction of shoulder dislocation
- Sequelae of traumatic shoulder dislocation
- Terry–Thomas sign
- Perilunate dislocation
- Holstein-Lewis fracture
- 3 point bony relationship at elbow is maintained in
- Named fractures of upper limb
- Dermatomes of upper limb
- Injuries of the hand
- Injury around the elbow
- Anterior shoulder dislocation Tests
- Complications of supracondylar fracture
- Complications of Colles’ fracture
- Putti-Platt’s operation
- Common dislocations at various joints
- Clavicle fractures