|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.4 / 10|
Another reasonably easy chapter to score from.
You are expected to remember the clinical features and the lab findings of common poisonings.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Lead Poisoning – Features, Rx
- Luminescent stools are associated with
- Poison found even in skeletal remains
- Selenium Poisoning – Features
- Mercury Poisoning – Findings
- Arsenic poisoning – Findings
- Saturnine gout is seen in
- Clinical features & Lab findings