|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||8.1 / 10|
One of the basic chapters of Biology. Revise for sure.
Read about the steps of the Krebs cycle, the regulatory bottlenecks, inhibitors and the Vitamin coeenzymes.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Steps involved in TCA cycle
- Anaplerotic reaction
- Allosteric inhibitor of pyruvate dehydrogenase
- Intermediates of the TCA
- Hyperammonemia inhibits the TCA cycle, by depleting levels of
- Energy production in TCA Cycle
- Vitamins as cofactors in the TCA cycle
- Cofactor for Isocitrate dehydrogenase