|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||29%|
|Ease of Revision||6 / 10|
A rather busy and voluminous topic.
Remember to read about the classification of lymphomas, and the common genetic mutations associated with different tumors.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Lymphomas and their etiological associations
- Hairy-cell leukemia
- Immunophenotyping of lymphomas
- Reed-Sternberg cell
- MC NHL in India
- DOC for hairy cell leukemia
- T-cell lymphoma
- Helicobacter pylori gastritis
- Lymphomas, Translocations and Affected Genes
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Burkitt Lymphoma