Maternal Pelvis & Fetal Skull
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||9.2 / 10|
One of the most accessible chapters in OG, without much knowledge about complicated concepts.
An absolute gift this chapter is.
Just read about the types of pelvis, and memorize the different diameters.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Contracted pelvis – Definition
- Anthropoid pelvis – Overview
- X Ray Pelvimetry – Overview
- Presenting diameters in different Presentation
- Longest diameter of fetal skull
- Shortest diameter of the fetal head
- Pelvis associated with face to pubis delivery
- Various Conjugates
- Types of Pelvis – overview
- Cephalhematoma – overview
- Caput succedaneum
- Caldwell-Moloy classification
- Pelvic diameters – Overview