|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
Stand alone chapter. Just revise once, it is easy to remember.
Questions focus on the nuances of resting membrane potential.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Resting membrane potential (RMP) in tissues
- Most diffusible ion in excitable tissue is
- The most positive equilibrium potential is for
- Nernst potential for different ions for spinal motor neurons
- Effect of extracellular Na+ on RMP.?
- What is the threshold potential of SA node?
- Equilibrium potential for an ion is calculated using
- Voltage-Gated Sodium Channels
- Effect of extracellular K+ on RMP
- Goldman-Hodgkin-Katz equation
- Diffusion potential
- Gibbs-Donan equilibrium
- Techniques used to study the current flow across single ion channel