|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||8.2 / 10|
It is an easy chapter to revise.
Just remember the salient clinical points about MMR infections.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- MC heart defect in congenital rubella syndrome
- Fetal varicella infection
- Viral infections associated with rash
- Latent infection with varicella-zoster virus
- Complications in mumps
- Measles – Overview
- Secondary attack rate
- Mumps Overview
- Congenital rubella syndrome