Non-Glomerular disease of Kidney
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||7.5 / 10|
This is a wide chapter to cover.
Many different conditions need to be studied.
If you have studied already revise once, else you can skip this comfortably.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Granular contracted kidneys
- Papillary Necrosis in the Kidney
- Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
- MC organism in acute pyelonephritis
- Urinary Casts – types
- Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis
- Thrombotic microangiopathies
- Renal stones – pathological features
- Causes of contracted and enlarged kidneys