|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||9.9 / 10|
A high overlap chapter with OG. Don’t miss out.
This chapter has one of the highest yields in terms of size vs marks.
There can be no excuse – completely read everything in this chapter.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- T sign is seen in
- Important radiological signs in OBG
- Gestational sac can be detected on USG as earliest at
- Organs which is most radiosensitive in the pelvic region
- Hysterosalpingography Image
- The investigation of choice in congenital uterine anomaly is
- Anencephaly can be diagnosed by USG as early as
- Molar pregnancy is best diagnosed by
- Unicornuate uterus on HSG
- Transvaginal USG