Orbital & Ocular diseases
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||7.6 / 10|
An easy chapter in view of the focus on 2-3 specific areas for questions.
Inspite of the seemingly big size, this chapter actually easy to score from.
Thyroid opthalmopathy is a must read.
Along that, read up the reasons of proptosis and features of orbital trauma.
- Pulsatile proptosis
- MC ocular motility defect in Grave’s
- Rx of Thyroid ophthalmopathy
- MC Clinical feature of Grave’s
- Reducible proptosis
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis – clinical features
- MC site of Orbital blowout fracture
- Intermittent Proptosis
- Proptosis – Causes, Diagnosis, Rx
- Orbit anatomy & fissures
- Evisceration, Enucleation, Exenteration
- Cavernous Sinus thrombosis
- Thyroid Eye signs
- Chemical injuries to eyes – causes and grading
- Orbital Blowout fracture
- Eye findings in Blunt trauma to Eye
- Carotid-cavernous fistula
- Orbital cellulitis – clinical features, Rx
- Intraocular Foreign bodies