|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||9.1 / 10|
Metrics say that this chapter should be easy to score from. Just basic stuff to be remembered.
Focus is on Mechanisms of Action, and effect on different tissues.
Brush up the classification of drugs too.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Effect of neostigmine on muscle relaxation caused by succinylcholine
- Subtypes of muscarinic receptor
- Ach actions on heart
- Rx of postoperative urinary retention
- List of Cholinergic agents
- OPC poisoning – Features and Rx
- Ameliorative test for myasthenia gravis
- Common OPC poisons
- Mechanism of action of pralidoxime
- MOA of neostigmine
- Rx of myasthenia gravis
- Ach – Overview
- Botulinum toxin – MOA