|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
A typical endocrine chapter. Easy to score from.
Another narrow chapter. Limited content.
Easy to understand.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Primary hyperparathyroidism
- Classification of Causes of Hypercalcemia
- Findings seen in patients with hyperparathyroidism
- Trousseau’s sign x ray
- Calcitonin levels increases in
- Treatment of hypercalcemia due to Vitamin D toxicity
- Hypercalcemic crisis
- Clinical manifestations of hypercalcemia
- Cause of hyperparathyroidism
- Rx of Hypocalcemia
- Signs and symptoms of Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Rx of Hypercalcemia
- Milk-alkali syndrome
- Radiographic changes in primary hyperparathyroidism