|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||9.2 / 10|
Very high density chapter. Everything you read can be a question.
No marks for guessing what can be asked.
Read everything – from epidemiology to the nuances of treatment methods.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Rx of malignant Pheochromocytoma
- Rx of HTN in Pheochromocytoma
- Pheochromocytoma- Associated Genetic conditions
- Pheochromocytoma – Clinical Features
- Drugs used in Pheochromocytoma
- Catecholamines in Extra-adrenal Pheochromocytoma
- Benign vs Malignant Pheochromocytoma
- Investigations for Pheochromocytoma
- Rule of Tens