Physiological adaptations in Pregnancy
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||8.1 / 10|
Not a difficult chapter to score from.
A basic chapter from Williams.
Plus, standard questions you would have been asked in OG postings.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Cytohormonal study of vaginal epithelium
- Cardiovascular changes in pregnancy
- Hematological changes in pregnancy
- Thyroid adaptations in pregnancy
- Vaginal changes in a normal pregnancy
- Fatty liver in pregnancy
- Renal changes during pregnancy
- Theca lutein cysts
- Hormones during pregnancy