Placenta & Fetal Membranes
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||82%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
Should not be difficult to master this Chapter.
Potentially 4 marks for the taking.
Questions are not straightforward in this topic.
You may have to read beyond standard clinical stuff like causes or treatment of Oligohydramnios etc.
Focus on differentiating normal variants and abnormalities.
- Umbilical cord – Overview
- Amount of liquor is maximum at
- Transport across placenta
- Uteroplacental blood flow at term is
- Abnormal flow patterns in the umbilical artery
- Single umbilical artery – Overview
- Oligo and Polyhydramnios – Causes
- Amnioinfusion is indicated for
- Liquor Amnii – overview
- Oligo and Polyhydramnios – Diagnosis & Rx
- Abnormalities of Placenta