|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.3 / 10|
If you can remember a few conditions and their clinical features, this is an easy chapter to revise.
A bit of content to cover.
Read about post-partum complications – just the basic pathophysiology, and that should take care of this chapter.
- Puerperal fever is defined as
- Sheehan’s syndrome – Clinical Features
- Degrees of perineal laceration & Rx
- Endometrial Layers
- First line of treatment of mastitis
- Common route for the spread of puerperal sepsis
- MC post partum nerve injury is
- Single most important galactopoetic hormone
- Cortical vein thrombosis – Clinical features
- Normal changes in Puerperium
- Mastitis – overview
- Puerperium – Definition