Renal Replacement therapy
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||8.8 / 10|
Only 2 topics need to be covered. Dialysis & Transplant.
That too, clinically relevant basics are all that is required.
This is a very narrow and specific topic.
You should know about the procedures and complications of Dialysis.
Basic overview of Renal transplant should also be covered.
- Indications for dialysis
- Diseases involving Post-transplant kidney
- Acute complications of Hemodialysis
- MC cause of infection in 1-6 months of Transplant
- Life expectancy after living donor transplant
- Cause of peritonitis in peritoneal dialysis
- Renal transplant rejection – Overview
- Hemodialysis – Overview
- Reverse urea effect
- Complications of Peritoneal dialysis
- Acute complications in Dialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis – Overview
- Dialysis-related amyloidosis
- Vascular access in Hemodialysis