|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||159%|
This chapter is pure, well.., diamond.
Such a small chapter with the possibility of upto 8 marks.
Named signs is all that you have to remember.
Should be assured marks. Do focus on Radiology in general. Straightforward questions.
- Popcorn calcification is characteristically seen in
- Causes of opaque hemithorax
- Barcode sign in USG is seen in
- Uses of lordotic view
- X ray in Pneumothorax
- Batwing appearance is seen in
- Radiological features of Sarcoidosis
- Causes of hypertranslucent hemi thorax
- Panda sign in Gallium scan is seen in
- Best view in chest X-ray
- Investigation of choice for interstitial lung disease
- Investigation of choice for evaluating solitary pulmonary nodule
- Components of normal Hilar shadow
- Monod sign
- Water lily sign
- Best X-ray view for pleural effusion
- Sea shore sign in Lung USG
- Causes of air bronchogram
- Causes of miliary shadow
- Investigation of choice for evaluation of bronchogenic carcinoma
Revise stuff like the following
- Tree in bud sign
- Signs in Lobar collapse
- Kerley lines
- Eggshell calcification of lymph node
- Westermark sign
- Signs in Bronchiectasis
- Signs in Empyema