|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.1 / 10|
Must revise for easy marks.
Very basics about skin tumors is all that is required.
Read about the staging and classifications once.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Prognostic factors in Melanoma
- Margins of squamous cell carcinoma
- Extra mammary Paget’s disease
- ABCDE of Melanoma
- Marjolin’s Ulcer
- Moh’s microscopic surgery – Overview
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Gorlin syndrome
- Risk factors for slin tumors
- Types of Squamous cell CA Skin
- Types of BCC
- Types of Melanoma
- Drugs used in Melanoma
- Clark’s Classification
- Breslow’s classification
- Sites of melanoma
- Common sites of BCC